Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammys 2010

This is the first time I have watched the Grammys from start to finish. Somehow I managed to catch every bloody commercial, yet I missed Gaga's performance at the one restroom break. Thank goshes for U-Tube.

I just wrote a bullet pointed list of commentary for every preformance. Then I deleted it. Who am I to judge them? What little I want to put out there is on the last few minutes of this famous sing-along.

Swift winning for best album was a shocking piece of news. I fully thought that it was Gaga's award to win. What is the difference between the two? Gaga makes us feel good about being bad, when Swift makes us feel toasty about being good. (Forgive me if this is a duh observation.) I enjoy both artists, but I am aware of how each artist affects me, and I understand why Swift won.

No comments:

Post a Comment